RE: RCSC A325 bolt spec

Charlie,

[Begin needle]

I just downloaded the .pdf version of the bolt specs.  On page ii, it says,
"........" (Sorry, I cannot quote it, as I don't have written permission
from the publisher to reproduce any part of the book).

Do I now have to get permission to print out the .pdf version?  I assume that
by making the spec available via download, I have RCSC/AISC's implied
permission to view the document on my computer, but do not have permission to
print it out.

<vbg> (I hope!)

[End needle!]

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)