Effective Width[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Effective Width
- From: "Wael Shabana" <waelshabana(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:49:29 +0200
Does any one know any reference that addresses the basic source of the effective width of T & L sections in the ACI 318?
Wael Shabana, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: effective length factor for sway moment frames? K for frames wit h partially restrained connections?
- Next by Subject: Re: Effective Width
- Previous by thread: RE: More RCSC questions
- Next by thread: RE: Effective Width