Combination 'A' Glulam Beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Combination 'A' Glulam Beams
- From: "Gina Gobo" <GoboGT(--nospam--at)c-b.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:18:07 -0600
I am checking the roof structure for a building built in 1971. Does anyone have the UBC for this time period?
More specifically, I am looking for the allowable design stresses for a Glulam beam that is D.F. Combination 'A.'
Any information is greatly appreciated...
Gina T. Gobo, EIT
Carter & Burgess, Inc
Facilities - Structural Engineering
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cofar metal deck
- Next by Subject: Re: Combination 'A' Glulam Beams
- Previous by thread: RE: K FACTORS - Humor
- Next by thread: Re: Combination 'A' Glulam Beams