From: Gina Gobo
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 3:18 PM
Subject: Combination 'A' Glulam Beams

I am checking the roof structure for a building built in 1971. Does anyone have the UBC for this time period?

More specifically, I am looking for the allowable design stresses for a Glulam beam that is D.F. Combination 'A.'

Any information is greatly appreciated...

Gina

Gina T. Gobo, EIT
Carter & Burgess, Inc
Facilities - Structural Engineering