Re: Concrete Problem

If all you need to do is harden the surface (not strengthen the entire
slab) you can use a fluorosilicate-sometimes called silico-fluoride. Call
Master Builders (nationwide) or L.M. Scofield Co., Bell,CA. It will
improve the slab but it will still be inferior compared to a properly
placed/mixed/finished slab.
Depending on the use, it may or may not be satisfactory with merely a
hardener added.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
ex PCA rep. Los Angeles