ASCE 7-93 Wind Design

I am designing a building in North Carolina.  The current NC code
requires the wind loads be calculated using ASCE 7-93.  I have a 7-88 and
a 7-95, but not a 7-93.  I know there was a drastic change between 7-93
and 7-95 for wind loads.  Can somebody who has the 7-88 and 7-93 code let
me know if there is a major difference in calculating the wind loads
between these codes?

Thanks for your help.

Rich Lewis
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!