Plywood Diaphragm Deflections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Listserver SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com>
- Subject: Plywood Diaphragm Deflections
- From: "Williston L. Warren, IV - S.E." <Bill_Warren(--nospam--at)sesol.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:42:17 -0800
ATC produced some documents about 15 years ago on diaphragm analysis and deflection.
I do no remember the number (ATC ##) but their phone number in California is 650-595-1542.
The report does not have alot of info on unblocked, but for that you may want to email APA, they or someone they know have been testing unblocked diaphragms and I have hear some guidance to the use of ATC ## analysis for unblocked diaphragms.
Williston "Bill" L. Warren, IV - S.E.
Structural Engineering SOLutions
Newport Beach, California
From: CDaniels <ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Plywood Diaphragm Deflections
Does anyone know where I can find a good reference for unblocked plywood
diaphragm deflections (if there is one). I typically use 3.5 to 4 for an
upper limit aspect ratio but I have a project where I want to compute the
Christopher E. Daniels
Larson Design Group
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plywood Diaphragm Deflections
- Next by Subject: Plywood diaphragms
- Previous by thread: RE: Plywood Diaphragm Deflections
- Next by thread: Bridge Live Load Distribution