From: "George Richards, P.E." <george(--nospam--at)BORM.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: IBC in California

You guys have got to be kidding.  As it is now the 1997 has three ways to
design a building: Ultimate Strength, Working Stress and Alternate Working
Strength and who knows how many interpretations.  Now we will all have the
IBC.  Hell is not ICBO still issuing errata's to their errata's?  We have
still not settled on what the '97 wants and now we get to start arguing
about what's in the IBC.

Tom, time to raise those plan check fees of yours.

George Richards, PE thinking I am going to have to add an Esq. in there just
to figure out how to be a PE.