cast iron plumbing spiders in concrete slabs

I work for CECO Concrete Construction, a nationwide contractor specializing
in concrete construction.  We execute over 40 million square feet of
buildings annually, working as a subcontractor to national, regional, and
local general contractors.  As far as I know we have only encountered these
plumbing spiders in the Chicago area.  Feel free to call our district office
in Chicago, they have had extensive experience constructing multi-story
concrete buildings with the plumbing spiders and can advise you on all
potential structural and construction problems.

Contact:
	Phil Diekemper
	CECO Concrete Construction, Chicago
	630-852-0505
	Chicago(--nospam--at)Cecoconcrete.com

We are proud to offer our unmatched construction experience, free of charge,
to Structural Engineers designing concrete structures.  We offer you the
following:
Design Consultation:  Ceco will evaluate the preliminary design and offer
suggestions as to the
most cost effective cast-in-place structural system available to meet your
needs.  If a preliminary design has not been completed, Ceco can offer that
system best suited for the project.  All we need is a building footprint,
proposed loads, and clear story height requirements to get started.
Cost Analysis:  Ceco will prepare budget cost information to ensure that the
system chosen is
           the most effective.
Early involvement with Ceco in the pre-planning phase results in reduced
construction costs and shortened schedules.  Please visit our website for
more information: www.cecoconcrete.com.

Mike Dastrup
Construction Engineer
CECO Concrete Construction