Seattle Earthquake

Perhaps part of the problem is that SE's are acting in far too responsible
an upstanding a manner.

For instance, if we had a really big quake in California, I would imagine
that most of the SEAOC leadership would immediately bury themselves in
starting the phone tree, coordination post eartquake evaluation teams,
participating on these teams, or rushing to client hospitals to work on
evaluating damage and detailing fixes.

Perhaps the job description for the top brass at SEAOC should say that as
soon as a major earthquake happens, they are to spend all their time
phoning the media and scheduling interviews.

SEAOC is supposed to promote the profession right?

Stan Johnson