RE: Seattle Earthquake

Glen,

I applaud your comments.

...the media...don't get me started...did we already forget about the
election?

The media claims that there is too much going on, so they only report to us
those stories that are important to us in detail.

Hmmm...money, ratings, money, hype, money, political agenda, money...I
wonder how they know what's important to me?

Personal note:
TV Turnoff Week / Media Carta Campaign. April 22 to 28, join millions of
people as they turn off the tube and tune in to a global campaign against
corporate control of our mental environment.

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, California  92101