Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: Foundation Program: STADD vs. SAFE

No, STAAD does not have a module comparable to SAFE. And yes, $1 is expensive for STAAD.

Regards,

Roy

"Lao, Larry" wrote:

I appreciate all the responses. It seems to me that there are many offices using SAFE, and are happy with the program. However, none of the STADD users replied. It leads me wonder that either STADD does not have a module which is comparable to SAFE, or no user is using that module. The reason I want to hear the opinions from current STADD users is that we might be able to get STADD at a discount rate. However, if the program is no good for us, $1 is expensive.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Larry