Re: Foundation Program: STADD vs. SAFE

The RISA Mat program is still in the concept stage.

"Mark Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net> on 03/02/2001 07:45:21 PM

To:   <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Foundation Program: STADD vs. SAFE

I was thinking I received an advertisement from RISA that  they had come
out with a new matt foundation design module. I just went to their  web
site and apparently it hasn't been released yet. Anyone else hear
something about this new module from RISA?

Regards,

Mark

P.S. I will endeavor to be more diligent regarding  clogging up the
bandwidth with forwarded virus messages.