RE: "Blown Away"

i thought we are all about public safety?  could you look a grieving widow
in the face and tell her - "sorry that our roof killed your husband, but we
saved $500 on it!"  i would say that you are not overreacting unless you can
design the roof to disintegrate in mid air.

da

I'm starting to rethink my relationship with him on this basis, but I'd like
know if this is perhaps more commonplace than I realize, and if I'm
"overreacting". I just can't imagine a building department anywhere allowing
portion of a structure the possibility of being "blown away".