Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: "Blown Away"

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

You might want to ask the Architect where in the building code does it
allow this approach to be used. If he cannot point to a specific
section, then ask him if a varience was obtained from the building
official to allow this type of construction.

If neither of these approaches can be used, tell him that you have a
professional obligation to follow the building code and therefore you
cannot just arbitarily ignore the requirements.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.