Re: "Blown Away"

Not long ago, I designed a "test cell" building for a chemical research facility
here in Houston. We had "blast panels" specified for that building, but I put up
a "shield wall" about ten feet out from the vented walls, so that it enlosed a
"courtyard", allowing any blast to propagate upward, but not outward.