Re: "Blown Away"

Thanks, John. Everyone's comments have been helpful, and I am in agreement that
of course there is danger to pieces of sheet metal flying through the air.

What I wanted was a "chapter and verse" such as you gave. I should have seen
this, but it didn't register with me till you put the emphasis on it ("every
portion thereof") that you did.

Thanks.