From: Edward Arrington [mailto:Earringt(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 10:09 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: buried steel pipes

Try Ductile Iron Pipe Research Association
http://www.dipra.org/publications/

>>> raul_marinop(--nospam--at)yahoo.com.mx 03/06/01 10:47AM >>>
Dear friends

I am working in a study of buried steel pipes in order
to transport water with a longitude of 6.8 km and it
in their journey has 4 siphons.
I need information on buried steel pipes of great
diameter 3.5 m.
If somebody knows on any place of [internet] or knows
something in this respect that could serve me it I
would be very grateful you make me to know.
Something that refers to this topic is the necessity
or not of the joins of expansion.

Thank you ahead of time for their interest in the
topic

Raul Marino