Shaft

dear friends.
Greetings for all

I write to you in order to see if somebody could help
me in the topic that occupies me at this time that it
is that of looking for an option in order to change
the structure of concrete of a shaft for metallic
walls of long-span if somebody you has knowledge that
in any part is fact this.
The depth of the Shaft is of 23 m and has a radius of
10 m. it was tried to make this for speed of
construction since the conditions are difficult due to
the rains and to the uncertainty of the surrounding
soil.

As for should the design use how main or predominant
load the active push of the soil?
 with a distribution triangular  affected by a
coefficient due to the effect of arch.

Any suggestion or recommendation will be well
received.

thank you

atte
Raul Marino