[Fwd: Virus Alert "NakedWife" virus.]

--- Begin Message ---
----- Forwarded by Ronald Yango/ASPAC/FiservCBS on 07-03-01 09:42 -----

                    Andrew Cohen
                                         To:     _ASPACStaff
                    07-03-01             cc:     Susan Hanna/US/FiservCBS@US
                    09:23                Subject:     Virus Alert "NakedWife" virus.

All,

Please note a new Virus is currently spreading. The Virus is called "Naked
Wife" and has a subject line of "My wife never look like that! ;-)".

DO NOT OPEN THE EMAIL.

It has a destructive payload ie if you open the attachment we will have to
reinstall the computer system to recover.

Regards.

Andrew

here is a link to Symantec that advises about the Email Virus.

http://service1.symantec.com/sarc/sarc.nsf/html/W32.Naked(--nospam--at)mm.html

Andrew D. Cohen

Manager ASPAC Internal Systems & Infrastructure
Sydney, Australia

--- End Message ---