drywall type shearwalls- l

In the past, we have always used plywood or metal strap brcg for
shearwalls--

But now we have a project where we HAVE to use drywall on metal studs as The
Shear Resisting system .

So my questions  run like this:

1.  How many Structurals out there feel comfortable using drywall for
lateral (shear) resistance ?   {esp for seismic forces?___}

2.  ICBO lists tables where 100 plf seems to be a typical value :    a) Is
this conservative or "liberal"?__________
b)  Doesn't aspect ratio influence this number?_________?           c) What
is the best design aid/reference for this system?

3.  Is metal stud stronger or no different from wood stud?

4.  Table seems to be based around wood studs using "cooler" nails-- what's
this ??
     I have metal studs-- I assume  ordinary drywall screws are OK?

5.  Are there some (major) unwritten Do's and Don'ts with this system?
     (I will put this into a spec--   Does anybody have spec or design expl
they can fax me ?/
          my fax is 859_278-6060 attn David )

Thanks in advance for ANY input--
 P.S.  I need it ASAP