From: Showerman & Stone Engineering [mailto:saseng(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 10:54 AM
To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Cc: support(--nospam--at)csiberkeley.com
Subject: RE: ETABS Error

HELP!  While running a large three-dimensional model in ETABS, I encurred
the following error message:

More than one constraint, restraint, and/or substructure external connection
is applied to RZ at joint 13.

Has anyone encountered this error before and do you know how to resolve it.

Thank you for the help.

Greg Showerman