RE: ETABS Error[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ETABS Error
- From: Nicholas Blackburn <nblackburn(--nospam--at)fdgoak.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:49:00 -0800
What version of ETABS are you running? If you are using Version 7 (the latest) you should make sure you have the latest patch. This particular release is very buggy due in part to the conversion from DOS to Windows. You should have patch 13. We have finally managed to get the program to provide reasonable concrete design results with this latest patch. There are still problems but the answers are making sense.
If this does not help and you have a service agreement with CSI their technical support will help you debug your file.
Nick Blackburn, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: ETABS Error
- Next by Subject: Re: ETABS Error
- Previous by thread: Re: ETABS Error
- Next by thread: Open Web Joists/Structural Steel Shapes Lead Times