Re: ETABS Error

The same has happend to me when I define a constraint diaphragm  one joint story twice by error. Try to delete all constraint from you model and start again assigning them story by story.

Eduardo.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:54 PM
Subject: RE: ETABS Error

HELP!  While running a large three-dimensional model in ETABS, I encurred the following error message:

More than one constraint, restraint, and/or substructure external connection is applied to RZ at joint 13.

Has anyone encountered this error before and do you know how to resolve it.

Thank you for the help.

Greg Showerman