Re: ETABS Error

i also use sap2000 not etabs. it happens when you use both constraints
(slaving) and restraints(global) to the same dof. you may choose
to use only one(constraint or restraint) and usually restraint command
is sufficient in most cases, i believe.

i also find csi customer service is very helpful, you may contact them by
e-mail too.

anzar