Re: 10 Year Wind Conversion

Greg,

	Technically, there is no direct conversion.  These values are
statistically calculated from measured data at various weather stations
near the site in question.  If you divide one by the other for several
locations you may come up with an approximate constant which could be
useful for estimating purposes.

				Regards,

				H. D. Richardson