Structural system statistics

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I am preparing a report on construction in the United States. I have found much valuable information from the U.S. census Webs site, most of which is in regard to the value of private and non-private construction, put in place on a yearly basis. The census quite nicely breaks that information down to Healthcare, educational, public facility etc.

However, I am most interested in finding out the percentage of public and private construction broken down by structural building systems. For example percent of structural steel frame, concrete frame, wood frame etc. buildings that make up the overall non-residential construction market.

Any assistance in finding this type of data would be much appreciated.

I will be expanding the report in the near future to include all of North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa if anyone has information on those fronts as well.

Thanks,
-MT