Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: One for the lawyers?

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I suggest that you contact your former employer and ask them to inform
the owner that you are no longer connnected with the project and to
provide you with a copy of the letter or as an alternative to have the
current engineer seal the drawings and substitute them for the ones you
sealed. If they do not do this, you should contact the owner and inform
them. This is similar to projects which we do and do not get fully paid.
We inform the approving agency that we are no longer the engineer of

Stan Scholl, P.E.