Re: Coefficient of Friction

 According to the ACI 349-97, App. B,  Section B.6.5.2.1, coefficient of friction between base plate and concrete is to be 0.4.
 Of course, contribution of anchor is excluded.

 Kim, Young Ho

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿý?vX¬´Pjßá¶Úÿÿü0Ãûj)íþ?àþX¬·ñ@Cö¬§ôá?Ǧj)pjË?ÛhÊ?¯?¤­®ç-º¶¥x"?竳ð,²?"jب??Ò¢ëaz¹ÂjX?¢¹âkô?