connection detail

I am designing a precast concrete approach slab to be connected to a concrete ballast wall as part of a seismic retrofit. The slab is required since the abutments will most likely liquify and immediate access is to be provided for emergency vehicles. No day time lane closures are allowed for the construction (hence the precast slab), therefore any connection designed must be installed in a very short time frame. We have been allowed one night (8:00PM to 8:00AM) to install the slab and lay asphalt pavement. The connection must provide resistance to both vertical and horizontal  forces, provide about 11 degrees of rotation and have enough shear capacity to allow full highway loading access.

Any comments or suggestions regarding the connection would be appreciated.

Kent