Re: need help

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 6:36 AM
Subject: need help

Hello, is there anyone know how to unsubscribe and leave the seaint? i wrote leave seaint already and sent it to the admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org, but i still can't leave the seaint. I still receive emails from seaint. Please tell me how to leave the seaint.
Thanks.
God Bless U.

If you sent the leave seaint request to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org, this should work.  Try again, and check the spelling carefully.  Also, be sure the email account name you are using to send the message is the same as the email account name you are subscribed under.

Good Luck