Re: 2001 CA SE Exam

Gerard,

The State of Washington does use the NCEES Structural I and II exams plus
their own Structural III exam.  I don't know that much about the
Structural III exam because I have yet to take it myself (I am a good ol'
Midwest boy).  I have taken the NCEES Structural I and II exams.  A decent
study guide for those is the NCEES study material.  If nothing else it
will give you insight into how the grading is done.  There have been some
discussions on this subject in the past.  You might try looking at the
list archives.

Scott