From: Neil Moore [mailto:nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 8:10 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; INTERNET:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Engineer: Cecil Balmond in Wired Magazine

To List:

Check out the April 2001 issue of Wired magazine, starting on Page 104.

Finally, some new recognition of a structural engineer making the
architect's buildings get built and even "enhancing" their designs!  I've
added this man to my personal list of great structural designers like
Corbu, Torroja, Candela and Nervi.

Neil Moore, S.E.