Re: NEW ACI 355.2- BIG CHANGES LIKELY FOR POST INSTALLED ANCHORS

I am baffled by the reluctance to name the firm that filed suit against
ACI.

>>> I e-mailed that manufacturer to make sure that they wanted to be  named
and
haven't heard back yet.  For now, I'll just say that they're very well
known.<<<

It is my understanding that all such legal filings are considered public
record.  You should not file a suit unless you are willing to have that
information in the public record.  I believe some  disclosure is in order.

I would prefer that this issue not be resolved by intimidation (i.e. legal
action or the threat of legal action) or  innuendo.  What I would like to
hear are some facts and the viewpoints of all parties.

>>> It is hard to generalize completely here, but adhesive anchors (epoxy
and
other), drop in anchors, self-drill anchors, and most wedge anchors will
either not pass or have problems passing these tests. <<<

I would   appreciate specific information so that I can make an informed
technical opinion.

Mark Gilligan