From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 4:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: 2001 CA SE Exam

Scott,

Do you know if you can take all three tests in one weekend. I think that SE
I is taken Friday & SE II is taken Saturday (both being 8 hours test
...???). Do you then come back Sunday for SE III  or is it separated? Is it
correct to assume that all of the questions are multiple choice on all three
exams?

-Gerard