Fwd: NEW ACI 355.2- BIG CHANGES LIKELY FO

In a message dated 3/14/01 9:22:34 AM, COEngineer writes:

<< Roger and Mark,

In a message dated 3/14/01 6:35:44 AM, 73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:

<< I would like to echo Mark Gilligan's comments.  Lawsuits are public
records
and the information should be available without getting permission of any of
the parties!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) >>

> Yes, the filing of a lawsuit is public information.  ITW Ramset/Redhead
filed the lawsuit, but later dropped it. I only wanted to give them a chance
to input their own comments, that's all. No one mentioned that ACI didn't
publish their name in Concrete International.

Howard >>

--- Begin Message ---
Roger and Mark,

In a message dated 3/14/01 6:35:44 AM, 73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:

<< I would like to echo Mark Gilligan's comments.  Lawsuits are public
records
and the information should be available without getting permission of any of
the parties!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) >>

> Yes, the filing of a lawsuit is public information.  ITW Ramset/Redhead
filed the lawsuit, but later dropped it. I only wanted to give them a chance
to input their own comments, that's all. No one mentioned that ACI didn't
publish their name in Concrete International.

Howard

--- End Message ---