Fwd: NEW ACI 355.2- BIG CHANGES LIKELY FO

Howard

Thanks for the information:

>> Yes, the filing of a lawsuit is public information.  ITW Ramset/Redhead
filed the lawsuit, but later dropped it. I only wanted to give them a
chance
to input their own comments, that's all.<<

>> No one mentioned that ACI didn't publish their name in Concrete
International.<<

I appreciate your concern, and just for the record i have already made a
similar request of ACI.  Given the threat of litigation I would expect that
ACI is being overly careful so as not to even appear to be biased.

Mark Gilligan