Division 95 retro-fit of concrete tilt-up building

I am looking for the name of a structural engineering
firm that is very experienced in County of Los Angeles
(City of Industry) retro-fit of concrete tilt-up
buildings.

We have a client who is here in Santa Barbara that owns
a fairly large (over 100,000 S.F.) tilt-up building in
the City of Industry that needs to be retro-fitted.

With our current backlog of work, we feel it would be
better for the client to use an experienced LA firm to
do this work.

If you are a firm that does this kind of work, or know
of one that would be interested, please e-mail me back
with name and phone number.

Thanks

Lynn