Re: Division 95 retrofit of concrete tilt-up building

I would recommend EQE International.They are an Excellent Structural Engineering
firm. They have performed several upgrades for our tilt up facilities in
California, including Northridge.

You may want to contact John Shipp in the EQE Irvine office at 714-734-4242.

Regards,

Nick.

Lynn <lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com> on 03/14/2001 03:34:32 PM