-----Original Message-----
From: tlee4 [mailto:tlee4(--nospam--at)uic.edu]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help a my group out by providing some
answers.  We our designing and analyzing a 1-story frame arch building.  It
would be built in the Chicago land area.  We are having trouble determine
the
maximum drift and deflection for our building.  So if anyone could help us
our
with the criteria for it we would appreciate it.  Thank you,

Terence Lee