fwd: Humor [Billing adjustment]

Joe the lawyer died suddenly, at the age of 45. He got to
the gates of Heaven, and the angel standing there said,
"We've been waiting a long time for you."

"What do you mean," he replied, "I'm only 45, in the prime
of my life. Why did I have to die now?"

"45? You're not 45, you're 82," replied the angel.

"Wait a minute. If you think I'm 82 then you have the wrong
guy. I'm only 45. I can show you my birth certificate."

"Hold on. Let me go check," said the angel and disappeared
inside. After a few minutes the angel returned. "Sorry, but
by our records you *are* 82. I checked all the hours you
have billed your clients, and you have to be 82..."