1950 Rebar

I am working on rehabilitating a 1950 concrete seawater intake structure
that was designed per the 1946 Uniform Building Code.  The drawings call
out for either 2500 psi or 3000 psi concrete and the rebar is called out as
either square bar for deformed round bars.  Does any know what rebar grades
were used in this time period?  I know 40 ksi rebar has been around for a
long time but as grey as my hair is this is before my time.  I might add
that this structure is in amazingly good shape with little deterioration.
Goodos for our fathers and grandfathers.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel