ratio D/t in buried steel pipes

Dear friends

I need that somebody helps me in order to know where
finding or as much as will be the relationship maximum
D/ t (diameter/ thickness) for tubing of steel welded
in order to be placed under soil.
In my case the tubing it is of 3500 millimeters of
diameter and 9.5 millimeters of thickness of wall.
this steel pipes will place you rings of
reinforcement.

I have requested the manual AWWA M11 but I don't still
have this.

thank you advanced by their help.

regards

Raúl Marino