IMPORTANT - AEC-Residential & SE-Practice Listservices will be down for one to two weeks.

This one starts with a congratulations to Bill Polhemus who is moving into
his new home in Katy Texas. The DSL service that Bill had planned was not
installed as scheduled and has been delayed for approximately one week. This
means that his server will not be online and the AEC-Residential and
SE-Practice Listservice is going to be down for between one and two weeks.
Please hold all messages - including new subscriptions and changes - from
the these two listservices until you receive a message from Bill or Me that
we are back up and running.
This is not a problem as we have not lost any messages or the subscriber
lists and will not have to rebuild. We are only waiting for Bill's Internet
Service to be connected before he can go back online with the Listservices.
So, our best to Bill and his wife with their new home. I have had the honor
of building my home and understand the excitement of moving in for the first
time. This is a wonderful time for Bill and his wife and I know we all wish
him the absolute best housewarming.
I guess I can start take this time to devote to my clients and get some
billable work out for a change.

PLEASE WAIT FOR NOTIFICATION FROM BILL OR FROM ME TO START OR RESPOND TO
LIST MESSAGES FROM THIS POINT ON. IF YOU SEND MESSAGES THEY WILL SIMPLY
FLOAT AROUND MAJORDOMO WITHOUT GETTING DISTRIBUTED TO THE SUBSCRIBER LIST.
THIS MAY CREATE PROBLEMS FOR BILL WHEN HE GOES BACK ONLINE. SO, PLEASE
REFRAIN FROM SENDING TO THE LIST. YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT
ADMIN(--nospam--at)STRUCTURALIST.NET WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE ON THIS
MATTER.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for: