RE: 1950 Rebar

Ah yes an opportunity to blow off a little dust from my books and from
between my ears.

The ASTM Designation for this steel is A15.  Bar was provided as plain or
deformed.  Either were broken down into 3 grades of steel with properties
listed below:

Grade:                            Structural      Intermediate      Hard
Tensile strength (ksi):         55 to 75         70 to 90           80
Yield point (ksi):                    33                  40
50
Allowable str. (ksi):                16                  18               18

They could also be Rail Steel A16 which would have the same mechanical
requirements as the A15 Hard.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague