Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: California SE Exam

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Yes, you go introduce yourself to a SE and show him or her your work. And
you satisfy them that you know what you are doing. This may take several
visits. You may wish to do some work for the person also.

Stan Scholl, P.E. (structural in Illinois, years ago)

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:41:33 -0500 "Yang, Yi" <yhy(--nospam--at)> writes:
> I understand that you need at least 3 SE references to file for SE 
> exam
> application in California.  Those references can't be your relative 
> and have
> to be familiar with your work.  What if you only worked with one or 
> two SEs
> who are familiar with your work?  How can I obtain the necessary 
> references
> to file the exam application?  Has anyone had any experience doing 
> that?
> Thanks for any input.
> Yi Yang, PE