cement dust explosion hazard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: cement dust explosion hazard
- From: Ken Peoples <kspeoples(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:21:03 -0800 (PST)
Would any of you be able to fax me anything saying one way or another whether cement dust is considered an explosion hazard? We have a cement distribution terminal that we have designed and the local fire code official is questioning this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
- Prev by Subject: Ceiling Movement
- Next by Subject: RE: cement dust explosion hazard
- Previous by thread: Re: ACI 355.2
- Next by thread: Re: cement dust explosion hazard