From: Yang, Yi [mailto:yhy(--nospam--at)hwhaep.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 5:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: California SE Exam

I understand that you need at least 3 SE references to file for SE exam
application in California.  Those references can't be your relative and have
to be familiar with your work.  What if you only worked with one or two SEs
who are familiar with your work?  How can I obtain the necessary references
to file the exam application?  Has anyone had any experience doing that?
Thanks for any input.

Yi Yang, PE