RE: cement dust explosion hazard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: cement dust explosion hazard
- From: "Cain, William" <bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:09:33 -0800
If you are in California, call CAL-OSHA’s consulting unit. They can be very helpful.
Bill Cain, S.E.
I don’t have my industrial hygiene book here, but I believe just about any kind of dust is explosive. If you search the web you can probably find an MSDS (material safety data sheet) or something similar that has the upper- and lower-explosive limits listed. You should also be able to find that information from OSHA. Actually, I’m sure that OSHA requires your client to keep that kind of information – have you asked them?
- Prev by Subject: Re: cement dust explosion hazard
- Next by Subject: Re: cement dust explosion hazard
- Previous by thread: RE: cement dust explosion hazard
- Next by thread: Fwd: Re: cement dust explosion hazard