From: Jack Creviston [mailto:jcreviston(--nospam--at)tlf-engineers.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 8:36 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: cement dust explosion hazard

I don’t have my industrial hygiene book here, but I believe just about any kind of dust is explosive.  If you search the web you can probably find an MSDS (material safety data sheet) or something similar that has the upper- and lower-explosive limits listed.  You should also be able to find that information from OSHA.  Actually, I’m sure that OSHA requires your client to keep that kind of information – have you asked them?