Re: Filthiest job I ever had

James Cohen:

You comment struck a chord with me .............

"I spent a month inside a conveyor belt assembly many years ago during a
production run laying strain gages and monitoring fatigue vibrations."

I thought this might be an interesting topic for a Friday afternoon

I once ran a survey outside a foundry and was absolutely black by the
end of the day. Within a half hour, I could barely see thru the lens of
the transit. For those of you who have never had the opportunity to
clean foundry dust out of your pores, it does not come out and it
irritates your skin!

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.